The elections for Lancashire County Council will decide the future of our area. And on Thursday 4th May there is a clear choice.
If elected to run Lancashire County Council we will implement our clear plan to improve life for all residents in our community by:
- Re-opening and protecting our community libraries
- Improving our highways and investing in road safety
- Keep communities connected by funding extra bus services
- Supporting economic growth, backing business and new jobs
- Preventing waste and using money wisely on the issues that matter
But in order to get our plan, Warren, you have to vote for it on Thursday 4th May.
With the Labour so divided and out of touch with what really matters to residents here in Lancashire our area needs a strong team of Conservative councillors who can deliver for every resident.
Let’s work together to make Lancashire even better. Pledge to vote Conservative on Thursday 4th May.
Thank you for your support,
PS: Remember, your polling station is open from 7am until 10pm on Thursday 4th May.